Time: 4 minutes in the Thermomix
Starters, Suppers, Soups & Sides
1500 grams boiling water
2 bunches asparagus spears, cut in halves
200 grams frozen peas
2 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
60 grams toasted walnuts
50 grams feta cheese, optional
50 grams olive oil
50 grams lemon juice
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon maple syrup
salt and pepper to taste
- Fill mixing bowl with 1500 grams boiling water.
- Place asparagus in mixing bowl and cook 2 minutes/100 degrees/Reverse/speed 1. Add peas then cook 1 minute/100 degrees/Reverse/speed 1.
- Remove the vegetables and plunge them into a bowl of cold water for 1 minute, then drain the water.
- Place dressing ingredients in mixing bowl and mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
- Assemble the zucchini ribbons, top with the asparagus, peas, walnuts and feta. Drizzle with dressing and serve.